We can answer your questions about Quickbooks.
With roughly 4 million users, QuickBooks is the #1-rated and best-selling financial software for small businesses. From its inception in 1992, Intuit has evolved the QuickBooks product line into a robust selection of software packages designed to serve a wide variety of industries.
The Costliest QuickBooks Mistakes
Although QuickBooks is popular because it can be used by small business owners and bookkeepers who have little or no accounting experience, there is still a learning curve and a chance that some entries may not be entered correctly. Here are a few of the telltale signs where we can likely save you time, money, and headaches:
- If you have account balances or financial statements that don’t make sense.
- If your tax preparer says your file needs to be cleaned up before they can do your taxes, and you don’t know what to do.
- If your file runs slow or displays error messages frequently.
- If your statements are out of balance.
- If you can’t get the reports you need to make good business decisions.
- If you cannot get your accounts to reconcile.
- If you frequently call the support line at Intuit.
- If your bookkeeping is taking you longer than you think it should.
- If your reports show items you know have already been paid or received.
- And many more.